– Basic nail clipping.
– Hard skin and corns.
– Ingrown / thick / fungal nails.
– Verrucae (Cryotherapy + Chemical).
– Fallen arches.
– Athletes foot.
– Cracks (Fissures on heels).
– Foot strain and dysfunction.
– Gait analysis (The way you walk).
– Checking of children’s feet.
– Joint problems.
– Planter fascitis.
– Ankle problems.
– Minor surgery (Nail avulsion with sterilization of nail bed – This is the removal of the nail).
– Use of local anesthetic (When required).
– Acupuncture of the foot and ankle.
– General taping (Using rock-tape).
Any other problems? Please ask.
** PLEASE REMEMBER **
We are here to help you. I am always pleased to offer any advice free of charge.